Information right to clients

Instructions for implementation:

This document should be provided to clients in the first communication made to them or the text should be included in the invoice itself (at the bottom, for example).

In order to comply with the obligations of the European General Regulation on Personal Data Protection and the Organic Law on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights, we inform you that your data are processed by HPC NOW CONSULTING S.L., responsible for the data management, with VAT B65897605, registered office C/Marie Curie, 8-14 (08042) Barcelona, and mail

We process the data you provide us with in order to provide you with the requested service and for the accounting, fiscal and administrative management of the same, legitimised by the existence of a service provision contract. In case you do not provide us with your data, we will not be able to provide you with the requested service. 

The data provided will be kept for at least as long as the business relationship is maintained, or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations, and may be kept for up to 10 years, in accordance with the Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing.

The data will not be transferred to third parties, except in cases where there is a legal obligation.

You have the right to get confirmation as to whether we, at HPC NOW CONSULTING S.L., process your personal data, therefore, you have the right to exercise your right of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, opposition and the right to portability, according to the conditions and limits provided for in current legislation, by writing to HPC NOW CONSULTING S.L., C/ Marie Curie, 8-14 (08042) Barcelona, or by e-mail to, enclosing a copy of your national ID, passport or other valid document that identifies you.For further information, you can access the forms and forms on the website of the Supervisory Authority, which in our case is the Spanish Data Protection Agency, in front which you can also complain if you do not obtain satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.