HPCNow! is looking for a passionate and very proactive Project Manager to join our team.
Bachelor’s Degree plus a minimum of two (2) years working as a Project Manager in a cross-functional capacity.
Advanced Industry Park, Barcelona (Spain). Possibility to work remotely.
Job functions include managing projects in a programme of work, from statement of work (SoW) initiation through to implementation phases with delivery on time, in budget and with a positive customer experience, as well as establishing former relationships with partners and customers to implement innovation funded projects in the HPC field.
- Prepare statements of work (SoW) that are aligned to the company’s and client’s specifications.
- Understand proposed project scope, pricing budget, milestones and delivery timeframes.
- Continually monitor, review and report on progress against project plan and budget.
- Coordinate the allocated project team to ensure delivery of projects.
- Ensure appropriate planning, delegation and delivery at all times to ensure smooth running of the project.
- Ensure availability of all necessary equipment for team members to perform allocated tasks.
- Ability to build Innovation projects funded by EU commission or national entities.
- Ensure operational efficiency, optimizing resources to ensure profitability of work.
- Ensure effective profitability through efficient purchasing and cost control.
- In conjunction with HPCNow! team, ensure project information is recorded accurately in the project management system (Atlassian JIRA).
- Help the company to update and improve the KPI’s reporting as appropriate.
- Build & maintain good relationships with key customers.
- Prompt attendance to, and constructive participation in, internal and client meetings.
- Working with the internal stakeholders in the development of relationships of existing and potential customers.
- Ensure profitability for the organization through effective identification of sales opportunities and working with the relevant professionals to realize these occasions.
Skills and Experience
|– 2-3 years IT Project Management experience.|
– Strong project management background.
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English, Catalan and Spanish.
– Demonstrated technical writing, documentation skills.
– Effective people skills.
– Ability to understand and empathise with customers and partners.
– Experience in management of European projects.
|– Education in Science, Engineering or Computational Science.|
– Education in Business or Management.
– Experience with Atlassian tools, in particular JIRA, MS Office and Google Workspace.
– Certification in PRINCE2 Foundation or Practitioner and/or PMP.
– Demonstrated business management skills.
– Financial analysis skills.
– Experience working in Waterfall and Agile Delivery model.
– Be commercially aware and have a good understanding of the HPC industry.
– Commercial and institutional relations all across Europe.
- We offer a permanent full-time position in a good working environment and a highly stimulating and challenging environment.
- The job position is located at Advanced Industry Park, Barcelona (Spain). Possibility to work remotely.
- Disponibility to travel.
- Flexible working hours.
- We offer a competitive salary commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the candidate, and according to the cost of living in the country.
HPCNow! is a global services company focused in HPC, HPDA, ML and AI consulting. We help scientists and engineers in the complete journey, from the design of the solution based on the real needs, to the very end of the life cycle of the solution, by enabling cluster contention mitigation strategies like cloud bursting or job efficiency monitoring. We complement our services by delivering professional training and also providing ongoing remote administration and scientific support.
If you are interested, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV, a short motivation letter, and the subject “EMEA20201003 job position”.