HPCNow! is looking for a passionate and very proactive Computer Engineer to join our team.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science, computer engineering, or related discipline.
Advanced Industry Park, Barcelona (Spain). Possibility to work remotely. Travel required.
Job Title Definition
Job functions include teaming with HPC support staff to answer user questions and solve technical problems by telephone, email, and onsite. Tasks include interactive issue troubleshooting, tracking and solving customer support tickets, documenting resolutions in a knowledge base, working with application and system owners or supporters to identify advanced solutions, installing and configuring applications, studying, and improving application performance, and developing and presenting user training.
Skills and Experience
|– Knowledge of system administration of UNIX/Linux platforms.|
– Systems scripting and automation in multiple languages, e.g.
– Python, shell, etc.LDAP, CIFS, SSH, DHCP, DNS (Bind).
– Compilation of applications and libraries.
– Basic knowledge of TCP/IP Networking.
– Fluent in English and Spanish.
|– Knowledge of services and application monitoring tools.|
– Experience with Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, and/or Singularity.
– Experience with Slurm and other schedulers.
– Experience with DevOps and automation tools.
– Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP Networking and network equipment.
- We offer a permanent full-time position in a good working environment and a highly stimulating and challenging environment.
- The job position is located at Advanced Industry Park, Barcelona (Spain). Possibility to work remotely.
- Flexible working hours.
- Disponibility to travel.
- We offer a competitive salary commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the candidate and according to the cost of living in the country.
HPCNow! is a global services company focused on HPC, HPDA, ML, and AI consulting. We help scientists and engineers in the complete journey, from the design of the solution based on the real needs, to the very end of the life cycle of the solution, by enabling cluster contention mitigation strategies like cloud bursting or job efficiency monitoring. We complement our services by delivering professional training and also providing ongoing remote administration and scientific support.
If you are interested, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV, a short motivation letter, and the subject “EMEA20201002 job position”.