Do you want to help researchers and engineers around the world solve the most exciting and challenging computational problems? HPCNow! is looking for a passionate and proactive Machine Learning Engineer to join our international High-Performance Computing team. We work in sectors like drug design and discovery, genomics, bioinformatics, aerospace, aeronautics, astrophysics, quantum chemistry, energy, automotive, visual effects, and many more.
HPCNow! is a global services company focused on High-Performance Computing, High-Performance Data Analytics, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence consulting. We help scientists and engineers worldwide, from the design of the hardware solution to the very end of its life cycle, setting up complex pipelines, and accelerating their workflows and applications. We also extend our services by delivering professional training and providing ongoing remote administration and scientific support.
At HPCNow! we not only focus on business but also try to achieve a healthy work/life balance, facilitating pleasant working conditions as much as possible. This includes remote work, a flexible work schedule, amenities in our offices, and a diverse and inclusive work environment. Our commitment is to provide our people with all they need for personal and professional growth, involving them in a discovery, innovation, and achievement environment.
Science Enablers – We play a crucial role in migrating workloads from regular desktop computers to HPC clusters and supercomputers. We work to bridge the gap between these two distant worlds by capacitating the end users and upskilling them to bring their computational research to a world-class level.
Excellence – We strive for excellence in everything we do for our team members and clients. We feel proud of our contributions and celebrate our client’s success as our own.
Empowering science with technology – We are a trusted partner that accelerates research and discovery thanks to our commitment to continuous innovation and new technology adoption.
Diversity and Inclusion – Our very talented team includes different kinds of mindsets, cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, making HPCNow! an inclusive company. HPCNow! embraces neurodiversity and is committed to an inclusive and respectful workplace where everyone is valued for their unique contribution. Our current team is from eight different countries and can speak ten other languages, but most importantly, we all speak science and tech no matter our background.
Gender equality – While we haven’t reached full gender equality yet, we see a new opportunity to get closer to that milestone in each hiring process. We are proud members of Women in HPC (WHPC), and we participate in activities to empower women in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics).
High school diploma or degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar.
HPCNow! is looking for a passionate and proactive Machine Learning Engineer to be part of our innovative projects where you’ll collaborate seamlessly with cross-functional teams to grasp project requirements, design ingenious solutions, and actively contribute to model training, testing, and validation processes.
As an enthusiastic team member, you’ll embody a perpetual learning mindset. Embrace the dynamic field of machine learning, seize opportunities to grow, and be an integral part of our journey at the forefront of technological innovation. Let your passion for ML propel you to new heights in a collaborative and forward-thinking environment!
- Eligible to live and/or work in France, Italy, Spain or Germany.
- Excellent oral and written English skills.
- Availability for business travels.
- Teamwork attitude, leadership and ability to innovate, proactivity, good communication skills, and focus on achieving results.
Skills and Experience
|– Minimum of two years in Software Engineering with at least one significant experience in deploying AI models|
– Proficiency in Python
– Advanced knowledge of PyTorch and HuggingFace framework
|– Experience in GPU clusters using NVIDIA environment.|
– Experience with containerization.
– Contributions to AI/ML projects.
– Experience with DevOps and automation tools.
– Knowledge of RESTful APIs and integration.
– Familiarity with cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure.
If you don’t have experience in one or any of the desired skills, we will provide you with the training and the resources required to achieve that knowledge.
- We offer a permanent full-time position in a good working environment and a highly stimulating and challenging environment.
- Full-time remote office workplace based in France, Italy, Spain or Germany.
- Flexible working hours.
- We offer a competitive salary commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the candidate and according to the cost of living in the country.
- We offer outstanding resources for learning and building experience with new technologies, including internal development and testing clusters, access to an e-learning platform, internal training, and mentoring.
- Availability to business travels.
If you are interested, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV, a short motivation letter, and the subject “EMEA-20231113 job position”.